Welcome to the 28th Senate District! The 28th Senate District, which is entirely in Riverside County, stretches from the vineyards of the Temecula Valley to the Colorado River and includes the cities of Blythe, Canyon Lake, Cathedral City, Coachella, Desert Hot Springs, Indian Wells, Indio, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Murrieta, Temecula, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, and Wildomar.
District Staff Can Assist with State-related Matters:
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Foreclosure Prevention Programs
- Consumer Complaints
- Veterans' Benefits
- Unemployment and Disability Insurance
- State Taxes
- Professional Conduct or Licensing Complaints
- Medi-Cal and Covered California
- and more...
Capitol Staff can Assist with Legislative Matters:
- Ask for Copies, Summaries, and Information on Bills
- Find Information on How a Bill Becomes a Law
- Be Notified of Legislative Hearings
- Report Agency Misconduct