Senator Jeff Stone (R-Riverside County) has joined forces with The Mill Restaurant of Murrieta to hold a “Sock Drive” during the holiday season.
New socks can be dropped off at five locations in Southwest Riverside County, and at the Senator’s District office in Indio, to be donated to the homeless and needy families across the region.
“When our office heard about what The Mill was doing, we wanted to jump right in and help,” said Senator Stone. “Socks are a necessity, but not many people think about donating them. This will really help fill a need.”
The Sock Drive is underway now and will continue until December 19th.
Socks can be dropped off during regular business hours at the following locations:
- The Mill Restaurant, 24690 Washington Avenue, Murrieta
- Senator Stone’s Southwest Office, 25186 Hancock Avenue, #320, Murrieta
- Senator Stone’s District Office, 45-125, Suite B, Smurr Street, Indio
- Financial Accounting Services, 41769, #209 Enterprise Circle N., Temecula
- Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce, 26790 Ynez Court, Temecula
- Murrieta Chamber of Commerce, 25125 Madison Avenue. #108, Murrieta
For more information contact District Representative Debbie Herrera at (951) 894-3530.