Governor Jerry Brown has the power to veto bills from the California State Legislature. The legislature can override a veto by a two-thirds majority vote in both the state assembly and the state senate.
Senator Stone has written to Governor Brown urging him to VETO the following bills which were passed in the most recent legislative session.
- AB 2447 - (Reyes) CEQA Quality Act (pdf)
- AB 2601 - Charter School Sex Ed (pdf)
- AB 3080 - (Gonzalez Fletcher) Arbitration (pdf)
- AB 3131 - (Gloria) Military Equipment Surplus Reform (pdf)
- SB 10 - (Hertzberg) Bail Reform (pdf)
- SB 221 - (Wiener) Banning Gun Show at Cow Palace (pdf)
- SB 320 - (Leyva) Prescription Abortion on UC/CSU Campus (pdf)
- SB 1391 - (Lara) Juvenile Criminal Sentencing (pdf)
- SB 1437 - (Skinner) Felony Murder Rule Reform (pdf)
Bills the Senator hopes get signed: